Wednesday, January 5, 2011

[flo#7]-Bowery/Houston........What I've been working on......

Sorry it's been awhile since my last post, I've been in high gear production mode for the show for many many many days now.  If you know my work you know it is BIG, so these jps really don't do the work justice. 

Much more to post coming up soon, but here's a teaser of some of the images that will be wrapping around the walls of La Mama Gallery, along with artist Wil Ortega's work "Faster, Bigger, Cheaper". 

The show is titled "Phase Shift"., and the opening is this Thursday (!) from 6-8, stop by if you can!  It is up until January 30th.

Note: I still want to put together a booklet in conjunction with the show but it most likely won't be ready for the opening.  I'll post here when its ready.  ALSO I am going to try to make a limited edition run of inkjet prints (to sell) of the collages (not collaged, just the Photoshop files printed on some fancy paper), in the future.  I've never done this before with my work, so we'll see how it goes.  Will post here when that happens.

OK - on to images......(I'll deconstruct them in later posts)

Avalon-Chrystie to Bowery Hotel

Bowery Bar to 2 Cooper Square

Sculpture for Living
Cooper Union (Hewitt Building) to Cooper Square Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment